Free and open to all!
Opera in the Park
Sunday, September 11, 2022
Performances begin at 1:30pm
Robin Williams Meadow, Golden Gate Park
It’s time to start planning your picnic menu because Opera in the Park is back!
Music Director Eun Sun Kim leads the San Francisco Opera Orchestra in a delightful afternoon of arias, duets, and more performed by stars from our fall season.
Free and open to all! Don’t miss this time-honored Bay Area tradition.
Transportation and Program
This event is open to the public, and we expect the usual attendance of approximately 10,000-15,000 people. Consequently, public parking will be very limited for audience members. The following alternative transportation options will be available:
• ADA & Senior Seating: there is a designated ADA parking area and drop-off location near a path that leads directly to the meadow and ADA & Senior seating area.
• Bicycle valet: SF Opera has organized a bicycle valet parking area in conjunction with San Francisco Bicycle Coalition. The parking area is stationed on the East side of the meadow and can hold up to 300 bicycles. It is available to all attendees free of charge, from 9am–5:30pm.
• Muni: The standard day-of Muni lines will be available (5, 7, 21, 33, N). No additional Muni buses have been organized for the event.
• Rideshare: Uber/Lyft and other ridesharing options are highly encouraged. No designated drop-off/pick-up area has been organized for the event.
• Golden Gate Park Free Shuttle: We recommend you get off at the Tennis Center/Dahlia Dell stop