When you support the San Francisco Opera Guild, you support Bay Area students, teachers, parents and the extended community. You give voice to potential.
We succeed, thanks to gifts of all types, including:
- Volunteering and giving the gift of time
- Underwriting education programs
- Contributing to the Guild’s education fund
- Sponsoring events
- Participating in planned-giving programs (see below)
San Francisco Opera Guild Legacy Society
Thoughtful Legacy gifts come in different forms of estate planning:.
- A bequest in a will or trust
- A beneficiary designation from retirement or life insurance accounts
- Stock or appreciated assets
- Real estate or personal property gifts
To make a Legacy gift, please contact Executive Director Susan Malott at (415) 565 3291 or email@example.com.
You May Also Enjoy
Discover the social events hosted by San Francisco Opera Guild.
Join one of our chapters to get involved in your community.
Questions? Contact (415) 565-3291 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about our education programs and philosophy.