WHO IT'S FOR
School groups and youth groups. See opera description for age recommendation.
A separate application for senior and community groups is available here.
HOW IT WORKS
Our recorded Pre-Opera Talks and Educator Materials will be provided for you and your students to better understand the production. We encourage you to review these materials with your group before your visit to the Opera House for the best experience possible.
COST AND AVAILABILITY
See below for details. Pricing varies by number of seats. Scholarships are available.
Wednesday, September 7 at 3pm
Antony and Cleopatra
Wednesday, September 21 at 2pm
Wednesday, October 12 at 6pm
Dialogues of the Carmelites
Tuesday, November 8 at 6pm
Saturday, November 12 at 6pm
Orpheus and Eurydice
1-10 seats: $100
11-20 seats: $200
21-30 seats: $300
31-40 seats: $400
41-50 seats: $500
51-60 seats: $600
61-80 seats: $700
81-100 seats: $900
101-130 seats: $1,000
131-160 seats: $1,250
Inquire About Final Dress Rehearsals
Contact San Francisco Opera Department of Diversity, Equity and Community at (415) 565-3274 or DEC@sfopera.com if:
- You wish to inquire about attending dress rehearsals as a senior group,
- Your student group has never attended dress rehearsals before,
- Your student group has previously attended a dress rehearsal through San Francisco Opera,
- Your student group participates in an Opera Arts Resources in Action (ARIA) program, or
- You would like to attend a free professional development session about the opera.
Contact San Francisco Opera Guild at (415) 565-3280 or firstname.lastname@example.org if:
- Your student group has previously attended a dress rehearsal through the Opera Guild,
- Your student group participates in Sing a Story, Opera à la Carte, or a Create with Us program, or
- You would like a Guild teaching artist to visit your school prior to your trip to the opera.